Location: Newton, MA
Duration: 8 Month Contract
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
The primary function of the Office Coordinator is to provide offices services to all the business teams in the premises. These services include reception, office equipment maintenance, facilities maintenance, logistics support, landlord/property management liaison, and space planning. This role is intended for a location managed by a single service staff provider operating independently. Persons selected for this role should be Office Manager qualified for locations anticipating growth of the lease term.
- Cover Front Desk Team member daily lunches and Break
- Answer incoming and internal telephone call
- Greeting and Visitor relations, if applicable using Envoy & Pangeam technology
- Scheduling Conference rooms, help with Events & Catering setup support for meetings and conference room reservations/ some afterhours support occasionally
- Ordering Kitchen Pantry Supplies and Office supplies and keeping areas well stocked
- Maintain office cleanliness by managing the Porter work schedule is being followed
- Assist with Copier Installs, when new machines installed or need maintenance
- Perform Office/Building opening and closing procedures daily and report staff outages or environment issues to Office Manager or Facilities and follow Work Place
- Services procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with Ergo Requests for installs, and office equipment orders if applicable, may hand out loaner laptops
- Oversee efficient dispersing of daily mail from mailroom
- Report any office outages for – Wi-Fi, Restroom maintenance needed, HVAC, A/V issues immediately to the Office Manager or escalate to departments for follow up.
- Help with Vendor management forms and Certificate of Insurances
- Random Invoices to be processed
- Aramark accounting
- Bevi Invoices
- Verify Quest SVC for shared drives
- Reporting monthly Accruals to accounting
- Some Purchase Requisitions for Real Estate Team or Office Manager
- Order Uniforms for the techs – Shirts and Pants Spring order:
- Assist with Facilities/Project communications, usually via email, to office locations when requested by Facilities or Real Estate Project team.
- Coordinating contractor and vendor access and activities.
- On occasion help Office Manager with the coordination of any construction/remodeling efforts at the local level in conjunction with SVB Project Management.
- Provide local BCM support from a Facilities perspective and liaison with SVB Real Estate on the same.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication coupled with a professional appearance, positive attitude and flexible mind set.
- The person in this position must be punctual and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, handling office services tasks.
- Excellent client facing & communications, hospitality skills and experience.
- Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook (PowerPoint a plus) required.
- Detail oriented with the flexibility to multi-task while maintaining focus.
- Ability to work independently with excellent proven follow through.
- Work Experience would ideally include the following:
- Two years in Facilities and Office Services or Events/Hospitality background
- Education: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or two years of college or relevant technical school or equivalent work experience.