The Onsite IT Technician position provides Lennar Associates local support for all computers, tablet s andmobile devices. Provides support for the local area network, and communications equipment. The IT Support Services Technician provides timely and courteous user support for technical issues relating to the use andoperation of Lennar hardware and software. Coordinates and provides support for Division office and remote sites,including Welcome Home Centers, Construction and Customer Care Offices. The IT Support Services Technician worksclosely with other members of the IS Department internally and third-Party Vendors externally to provide excellentcustomer service to the Lennar team.
- Troubleshoots and resolves computer workstation issues, both software and hardware related.
- Enacts manufacturer's warranties for equipment repair.
- Maintains tickets in Help Desk ticketing system and updates tickets with appropriate current status on a daily
- Provides accurate, scientific, and reproducible written details on ticket s resolution.
- Helps Division prepare and coordinate project plans for installation of technology equipment inWelcome Home Centers and Construction
- Resolves printer and copier issues across the
- Arranges and coordinates technical support for meetings and events, including video conferencing andtraditional audio/visual nee
- Maintains, upgrades, installs, or replaces hardware and software as requi
- Reports instances of server downtime, LAN/WAN connectivity issues immediately to manager and helpdesk
- Performs basic troubleshooting on LAN/WA N connectivity under the direction and guidance of telecommunications or network
- Produces a weekly status report to S. Manager summarizing work as well as outstanding issues.
- Monitors and assists with coordinating the activities of third-party support
- Perform other duties as assigned by S. Manager.
- In addition to the above, each associate will be required to cross train for position(s) within the corporateorganization structure as may, from time to time, be required by the I. Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification required
- 3+ years’ relevant work experi
- Valid driver license required.
This is a position which requires the IT Support Services Technician frequent walking, standing and climbing of stairs in/around homes, models and properties. Frequent driving and setting up communities is required. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry greater than 50 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10
- Well versed in Microsoft Office settings, functions, usage and user accounts in Office 365.
- Strong familiarity with mobile devices, tablets, and common apps for both PC and apple products
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills are required.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.