The Platform Solutions Team is looking for a motivated hands on Technical Solutions Architect to join our container platform squad to support Openshift v4.x enhancements and rollout. In this role, you will work part of container squad to implement and lead development for Openshift 4.x. You will also support our container application teams, and other internal stakeholders to help make the container platform vision a reality.
You will be charged with understanding the business and security needs, providing solutions designs that deliver on intended business outcomes, aligning with our architectural standards, and advancing our solutions delivery maturity. As a Technical Solutions Architect, you will be accountable for capturing, communicating, and iterating on solutions designs, as well as implementing and directing container squad into implementation enhancements to introduce new Openshift v4.x related feature, and harden the container platform. It is expected you are well versed in development using IaC.
- Expert in Containers, Kubernetes
- Guru of Openshift (latest releases)
- DevOps/ Automation (scripting, Ansible, Terraform, etc.). GitOps, versed with modern technologies and best practices
- RedHat Architect/Kubernetes certified
- Agile mindset
- More oriented to platform infrastructure setup, designing knowledge, plus an application knowledge would be an asset to help us to onboard new customers