Job Title: SAP EDI_SEEBURGER Developer
Location: Irving, Texas, USA 75038
Duration: 12 Months
- Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of all Interfaces involving EDI/B2B and other integrations.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into technical designs.
- Ability to take technical designs and perform the development required to translate them into efficient and accurate code.
- Capable of effectively communicating with internal and external partners possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Ability to determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes confusing and/or contradictory information; demonstrate good listening skills.
- Ability to quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be a primary area of expertise.
- Development projects as assigned, including requirements documentation through design, development and testing.
- Day to day support, administration and maintenance as Level 2 or 3 support for reported issues with assigned application areas/systems.
- Support IT Help Desk with any Seeburger and SAP PI/PO related issues.
- Liaison to AMS Service and SAP Support for any EDI and/or PO related tickets.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Extensive experience designing and developing SAP, non-SAP, EDI and non-EDI interfaces using SAP PI/PO.
- Experience in common EDI transactions - 850, 855, 856, 810, 940, 945, 867 and 832
- Experience in configuration of the PO Landscape in SLD with the System Landscape browser, with latest experience on SAP PO 7.31 or higher versions.
- Expert development of end-to-end PO integrations using Integration Builder Design and Configuration for Integration Scenarios. Development of Message types, Message interfaces, Message mapping and Interface mappings in Integration Builder. Creation of configuration objects such as the Configuration scenario, Party, Receiver determination, Interface determination, Sender agreements, Receiver agreements and iFlows for the various scenarios.
- Expert development and support of SAP B2B Add-on EDI mappings and translation applications integrated with SAP PO.
- Experience in developing user-defined functions using Java.
- Experience in full development life cycle.
- Experience in monitoring, editing and re-processing of Idocs in ECC.
- Experience in processing data in ECC to support EDI Integrations.
- Experience in creating interfaces using CIG/CPI.
- Experience in S4 HANA is preferred
- Prefer experience with ARIBA , IBP , S/4 HANA Integrations.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in Seeburger.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- SAP PO / PI Certifications preferred