19-12001 / Project Manager II of Operational Excellence
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Industry: Pharmaceutical /Biotechnology
Position Type: Initial 12-month contract (w2 ONLY, 40 hours a week)
Estimated Pay: $55/hr - $70/hr DOE!
Local residents who submit a cover letter highlighting qualifications that directly correlate with the job requirements will be prioritized!
Do you want to make a real difference in the world? Come help us in our quest to cure cancer! Everyone here is grounded by this common goal. Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work. Join us in our mission!
• Creation of Center of Excellence (COE) training programs and materials
• Change management, implementation, and roll out of the COE
• Support cross-functional projects using OE methodology, as needed
• 6+ years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or; 4+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA
• Ability to assist in developing, implementing and supporting lifecycle management on Operational Excellence (OE) tools such as:
o Process Mapping
o 7 Wastes / Value Stream Mapping
o Visual Controls
o Root Cause Analysis
o Kaizen events
o Standard Work / Leader Standard Work
• Prior experience with Change Management is a plus
• Ability to support and manage complex process improvement projects with strong facilitation skills
• Six sigma certification preferred
• Experience with knowledge management
• Experience with change management
*Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply / Unable to Process H1B visa at this time / Unable to work on a C2C basis for this role*