Job Title: Operations Associate - Sponsorship Portfolio Support
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: 6+ month contract
The GBS sponsorship team is a group that is being established to manage sponsorship portfolio. This role is critical to the department’s success as s/he is the primary contact for many internal and external stakeholders. In addition to providing exceptional customer service, responsibilities include management of a sponsorship portfolio, data and system integrity, and technical support.
- S/he will manage a portfolio of Sponsorships including organization qualification, due diligence, request review, decision communications, contracting, payments, and reconciliations.
- S/he will partner with Finance to assist in registering applicants within Oracle to process and track payments and ensure that supplier information remains accurate.
- S/he will partner with IT Support to enhance the foundationConnect platform to meet evolving business and customer needs.
- S/he will manage the GMSG phoneline, sponsorship mailboxe, and other team repositories as assigned.
- S/he will be responsible for maintaining electronic records, following up on outstanding items and ensuring timely completion of transactions.
- S/he will be responsible for reporting to Finance, Compliance and Audit as per governance requirements.
- S/he will also provide administrative and special project support as needed.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership qualities; excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, exceptional judgement and problem-solving skills and must have the ability to manage competing priorities.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or biotech preferred
• Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills and judgement
• High degree of self-motivation, enthusiasm and detail-orientation
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools, understanding of Salesforce, Oracle and grant management systems a plus