This position cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
JOB SUMMARY:This role will be expected to regularly make key contributions to multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously, regularly liaising with the senior department colleagues and partnering with organizational stakeholders to execute workflow processes that successfully support organizational needs. The incumbent will be a key player in the implementation and execution of new projects and/or processes when appropriate
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide oversight to a portfolio of operations projects, focused on maximizing data quality and operational efficiency across both internal operations staff and external vendors (operations and third-party data providers)
2. Build and maintain repeatable processes for programs across the department through the use of detailed business requirements.
3. Manage the execution of various quality projects. Projects may include, but are not limited to State Regulatory Requirements, Network Adequacy, Internal Process Improvements, and Internal Audit Requests
4. Effectively utilize expertise specific to operations goals and processes to champion departmental requirements.
5. Create, analyze, and interpret monitoring tools that can be used by the project team to ensure continual success while also developing effective summaries for management review.
6. Identify, monitor, and mitigate risk exposure in regards to department owned processes and procedures. Draft contingency plans and advise management as appropriate.
7. Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPI's) related to data quality and operational efficiency
8. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders or customers.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This position works independently with minimal supervision to complete the job responsibilities. Work is often varied and complex and may involve a great deal of research. The most complex of issues encountered will be referred to senior department leadership. The incumbent uses knowledge of the Company's general business principles, industry dynamics, market trends, and specific operational details when performing all aspects of the position. This position requires creativity and expert problem solving skills to complete the responsibilities as assigned.