Operations Project Manager
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for an Operations Project Manager to work in either of our Omaha, NE, Irving, TX, Arlington, TX or Naperville, IL offices. Possibility of working from home as long as you are able to travel to one of these offices when needed.
As an Operations Project Manager, you will oversee and manage client and operational projects within the business unit from development through execution ensuring critical project milestones are delivered to meet the operating needs and strategic plan of the Out of Network department. Coordinate with a variety of cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Operations, IT, ITPMA, and Account Management, while managing projects end-to-end, including monitoring performance and reporting on outcomes. Manage multiple cross-functional projects with the goal of obtaining synergy between projects.
- Create detailed project plans for client and operational projects including outlining all project tasks and dependencies. Ensure scope, requirements, and system functionality provide sound and efficient processes and workflows for the business unit.
- Understand the department’s processes and workflows to ensure projects are successful. Work with the business units to understand their business requirements and integrate those needs into project plans.
- Track progress and communicate proactively the impact of changes (e.g. scope, cross functional resources, timelines, costs, etc.) to key stakeholders. Ensure that teams are equipped and prepared per the appropriate phase requirements and that all appropriate stakeholders within and outside the business unit are apprised of changes and results.
- Execute and maintain current and accurate documentation of project status, including project plans, timelines, workflows, and other materials to document decisions and processes. Take detailed notes from meetings and draft clear recaps and next steps to teams involved.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings, escalate roadblocks and ensure proper task prioritization. Deliver a status report and a current state analysis on projects under your management in an ongoing and agreed-upon cadence.
- As primary point of contact for cross-functional teams ensures alignment and coordination of critical documentation, timelines, follow-up on outstanding deliverables, and clear and concise recap of next steps across business units to ensure flawless, timely execution.
- Monitor project work completed by various departments and teams to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Balance business needs versus technical considerations in order to move projects forward quickly.
- Analyze current processes and make recommendations based on evidence to make them better, more efficient, and reduce end customer friction. Edit and own continuous improvement.
- Apply critical thinking and flawless execution of projects by considering impacts on all areas of the business
- Be the Voice of Operations for client and operational initiatives
- Delegate project tasks to core team-members best positioned to complete them.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.