CareerBuilder Employment Screening is continuing to GROW and EXPAND and we are coming to Winchester, VA! Come join us and work for an industry leader!
Who are we?
CareerBuilder Employment Screening is the trusted leader in background screening. We partner with thousands of clients to assist them with completing background checks, drug testing, and occupational health testing for their candidates. CareerBuilder Employment Screening is a critical piece of the process helping our clients match the right talent, with the right position, at the right time.
We are proud to be an award-winning leader in the background screening industry! We were the first in the business to receive the Number 1 recognition not once, not twice, but THREE times by HRO Today Magazine as the BEST Background Screening Provider. Our success comes from our people. CareerBuilder Employment Screening values a culture of growth not only for the business, but for its employees.
What’s the role?
We are looking for Operation Specialists to join the team. Our Operations Specialists receive and process background check requests from our clients. They evaluate the supporting documents, and accurately input the information into our proprietary system. They also contact employers and references, as well as conduct Internet and database research to complete these very important reports. Each of our specialists are responsible for critical components of the background screening process and the overall client experience. The following roles are available:
- Pre-Fulfillment Specialist
- Verification Specialist
- Testing Specialist
- Records Analyst
Don’t worry too much about the titles, we will match you with the best role to match your skill set.
What can we offer you?
- COMPETITIVE PAY. You can earn from $10.00-$14.00 per hour based on experience.
- FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULES. We have full time schedules available on multiple shifts.
- PERFORMANCE BONUSES. We want to reward you for exceptional work!
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE. Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, Paid Holidays, generous 401K match!
- FUN/ENGAGING WORK ENVIRONMENT. Work in a lively, collaborative open office environment!
What do we need from you?
We need people who enjoy working in a fast paced, production driven environment! People who will work hard and have fun doing it! We need people who work well under pressure, like to be challenged and understand how critical it is to get the client experience right!
Oh, we need this stuff too….
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to regularly complete a designated quota of assignment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple screens and toggle through multiple programs to perform tasks
- Ability to type 45+ WPM with accuracy
- Strong written and verbal comprehension and expression skills
- Bilingual a plus!
- Previous experience using proprietary systems (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive)