Job Title: Operations Support Analyst (User Support/Help Desk type role with some SQL querying)
Location: Northern, NJ
Job Type: Contract to Potential Full Time
Duration: 3-6 months to Potential Conversion
Contact Info: Mike Potenza - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2413
IMPORTANT - Please read!!!
• This is an Operations Support Analyst role. Basically a User Support/Help Desk type role with some SQL querying.
• In a nutshell, our client has a proprietary internal risk assesment application that is used globally by their organization.
• Users that are having issues using this application submit support 'tickets ' that are funneled to an internal inbox.
• The Operations Support Analyst's main responsibilities will be monitoring this inbox and providing business support to the global user base that spans several different time zones.
• In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have some basic to intermediate level SQL skills as he/she will be responsible for running basic SQL queries for pulling/extracting data.
Duties - % of Time
• Provide assistance to Sentinel Lead Partners/TreeMasters & delegates and local Risk Management teams in member firms by answering business inquiries regarding Sentinel/GIS data via an Outlook mailbox and the management of these global mailboxes - 35%
• Maintain the information about clients and targets in Sentinel/GIS on a day to day basis including assignment of approvers (Sentinel Lead Partners), requested client entity restrictions, client family tree additions and changes requested through the Independence Clearance Process - 20%
• Perform daily tasks and processes to support the ongoing use of global applications. - 10%
• Monitor data quality for GIS data with consideration of its impact with other global systems - 5%
• Assist with the resolution of potential conflicts/issues relating to the Sentinel/GMED database - 5%
• Daily review of potential duplicate entity records in the GIS and escalating duplicates to the appropriate parties (Entity Clearance Process and Non-Onboarded Entity Cleanups) - 5%
• Participate in other Global Business Operations Group projects and initiatives, including special projects as requested - 5%
• Responsible for tracking issues including consideration for problem management if needed including Service Now ticket reporting - 5%
• Create and maintain existing documented processes - 5%
• Liaise with Global ITS groups - 5%