Oracle Cloud Engineer
Our client is seeking an Oracle Cloud Engineer to join their team. The candidate will need to be passionate about security and be effective at engaging with peers to influence the right strategies that will protect the company's information technology assets and data.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Cloud Engineer:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of security for Oracle Cloud Security, the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS elements within it, and any associated automation tooling.
- Reference industry standard cloud security design patterns and apply them to existing DevOps processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Leverage your development expertise in the areas of CI/CD pipeline security, API integration, and automation.
- Maintain an Oracle CASB - a combined CASB and CSPM product.
- Monitoring of Oracle security events and integration with SIEM/SOAR processes is crucial to the security of the Oracle environment.
- Work with engineering and operations teams to implement threat detection signals, deploy new tooling and improve response capabilities both in cloud and on-prem environments.
Requirements of the Oracle Cloud Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and/or Azure, AWS, or GCP compute, storage and network operational experience required.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle ERP/EPM.
- 3+ years' experience in security related technologies (i.e. antivirus, IDS/IPS, firewalls, SIEM, FIM, database monitoring, etc.).
- Familiarity with Information Security and regulatory frameworks and standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, MITRE, NERC ITIL, Cloud Security Alliance).
- Strong understanding of Linux operating system required.
- Programming/Scripting Language experience strongly preferred (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell).
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73657 when responding to this ad.