Location: Pleasanton, CA
Long term contract
- 7+ years of experience with Oracle 11G/12C, RAC, RMAN and ASM.
- Proficiency with UNIX (Client-UX), Linux and VMware vSphere.
- Experience designing and supporting the database components of software applications, and understanding of entire application development life cycle.
- Experience in database schema design including logical and physical database schemas design using data modeling tools such as Erwin, ERStudio.
- Extensive knowledge with complex SQL and PL/SQL programming and optimization.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).
- Work with development teams to understand full scope of applications and participate in the big picture design.
- Provide database design direction and work as a database design leader of a large, complex projects.
- Ensure adherence to database best practices, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Promote database methodologies and standards. Ensure DB standards are followed through design reviews.
- Design and implement framework for automation of Database change (schema changes) deployments with the releases and integrate Database change deployments with CI/CD pipelines.
- Devise Strategy and Engage with Enterprise DBAs & Solution Architects, to define & execute Database strategy.
- Ensure that data strategies and architectures are in regulatory compliance
- Support and assist development team in the testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Train & mentor Front End Database Developers and Oracle DBAs.
- Lead and administer Oracle in non-production environments.