Tasks include monitor and tune production Oracle Database implementations.
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
• Minimum 8 years' work experience in Oracle RAC Database Administration.
• Comprehensive background with physical DBA support in a complex environments.
• Install, configure and administer Oracle RAC DBs version 19c and above, including the design, configuration and operation of n-node clusters, data recovery, and user/group/role definition
• Configuration management, performance tuning and administration of mission critical production databases
• Database skills must include: Installation/Upgrade of the database software on Linux platform, RMAN backup and recovery of the Oracle Database, performance tuning, migration, data guard replication, configuration and security administration.
• Familiarity of the Data movement utilities.
• Knowledge of Golden Gate Replication and UNIX scripting.
• Experience in SQL server/MySQL Administration is a plus.
• Good understanding of the Linux/UNIX environments.
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field requiredSkills:
Oracle, RAC, RMAN, Golden GateAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
• Need to be independent as there is only 2 or 3 people working.
• They will be executing requests that come in.
• Change execution
o Adding a table or index
o Need to happen during change windowsExperience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.