- Responsible to respond to Help Desk tickets, Security Deviations, and select Work Request tickets.
- Install, evaluate, or perform SQL tuning.
- Help audit and enforce database standards.
- Perform database and SQL tuning as appropriate.
- Participate in establishing and implementing backup and recovery policies and procedures and participate in Virtual Teams assembled to architect new software solutions.
- Candidate must have at least 3 year physical database administration experience in supporting Oracle database systems on Unix, Linux, or Windows, be able to make changes to database configuration settings, promote database object changes to test/production.
- Experience in creating and supporting physical standby databases using Oracle Data guard is preferred.
- Working knowledge of relational database management systems and related tools ( SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Import/Export Utilities, etc) is required.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 5 or more years of experience.
- 2 years of Data Guard experience required.
- 5 years of Oracle DBA experience required.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux Environment required.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00902
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE