Dallas, TX 75251
4 month contract (w/ potential to hire based of workload and performance)
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity with a Wholesale Distribution company for a Database Administrator who is proficient at and enjoys solving problems involving multiple layers of complexity. This may be the position for you if you are a skilled problem solver with fine-tuned decision-making abilities. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Database Administrator position will be in Dallas, Texas. TOP SKILLS
- Oracle 12.2 Implementation experience
- Oracle 12.x Upgrade experience
- 5+ Years Oracle DBA Experience
For more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume! [email protected]
- 80% - implement, configure, fine-tune Oracle 12.2 as a parallel build to current 12c environment. This client has many different applications that use Oracle that have custom integrations, so getting to 12.2 in Dev, QA, and this will be a multi-person, multi-month initiative.
- 12.1 to 12.2 upgrade activities, including but not limited to developing and documenting upgrade process.
- The ideal candidate would be comfortable performing an upgrade using DBUA, or using command line.
- 20% - KTLO as require: this could be anything from fine-tuning queries, to granting access, to troubleshooting application-specific Oracle failures with folks from the apps team, etc.
- Patching existing 12.1 Oracle databases and clusterware, assist with database refreshes and on-going Oracle DB issues.
For more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume! [email protected]Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person. Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design