Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate an Oracle Developer analyst for a contract-to-hire position.
- Supporting an Oracle Based ERP system along with both Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Ensuring their performance, availability and security of databases.
- Development of reports using Microsoft SSRS
- Development with PL/SQL
- Work with the IT team to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases ensure high availability and optimum performance.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases and ERP to support rollout and upgrades.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team.
- Plans, coordinates and implements security measures to prevent damage, unauthorized modification or disclosure of data, taking into account SOX mandates and requirements.
- Reviews project requests to estimate time and costs.
- Trace and debug ERP database code when errors occur to suggest fixes to expedite the process of getting updates from vendor via trouble tickets.
- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and ERP advanced queries.
- Assist users with custom created queries and/or reports.
- Create automated data feeds for both internal and external use using PL/SQL or SQL Server Integration Services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 5 years+ of experience in Oracle (10g-12c) and SQL Server (2008-2017) database administration and database programming (PL/SQL,SQL,SSIS) is required
- Experience with SSIS preferred least five years of experience in Oracle (10g-12c) and SQL Server (2008-2017) database administration and database programming (PL/SQL,SQL,SSIS) is required
- Experience using a revision control system for software/report development is preferred (preferably Team Foundation Server or Microsoft Visual SourceSafe)
- PL/SQL and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is required
- Experience developing object-oriented software using Visual Basic .NET or C# is preferred
- Experience supporting ERP systems preferred
- Excellent soft skills and customer service skills required.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$90,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical