• Knowledgeable in at least 1-2 methodologies, such as SDLC, RUP, Agile, AIM.
• Analyzes Help Desk tickets for trends and actions.
• Holds meetings with ticket owners to set priorities and expectations.
• Maintains HRMS set-ups for functional areas such as Jobs, Positions, Grades, Compensation, Benefits, Benefits Enrollments, Performance Management, etc.
• Ability to create simple to very complex SQL queries to support ad hoc data needs and perform edits to other existing scripts.
• OBIEE knowledge of base tables and relationships.
• Knowledge of XML reports, API, PL/SQL, OBIEE and other relevant packages.
• Must have experience creating use cases, process flows and RICE artifacts.
• Previous lead role on Oracle implementation(s) a plus.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design