Oracle EBS Support Analyst
Fort Meade, MD
- Deliver quality help desk support services to a customer base of approximately 1,000 geographically dispersed users
- Document, diagnose, escalate and/or resolve trouble tickets related to user access, business process, or user training.
- Communicate frequently with system users, via email and phone, in an effort to understand and resolve their tickets
- Act as a liaison to escalate and monitor issues between our DOD client and the PMO Help Desk
- Develop course content and deliver timely and accurate training services - both instructor-led and virtual - to the user base
- Support the implementation of system upgrades and enhancements to the application such as preparing, coordinating, and facilitating test events and process mocks
- Document agency business rules and standard operating procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of Oracle applications support
- Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations at a government site
- Experience providing user support and training for Oracle Federal Financial R12 applications
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Level Clearance, per Government requirements.
- Candidates without Secret Clearance must undergo thorough government background investigation in order to have their Secret Clearance authorized.
What We'd Like to See
- Prefer two (2) years of experience in any of the following:
- Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system and its software
- Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- DoD process improvement and project management
- DoD legacy and interface systems
- Knowledgeable in DoD financial management and accounting systems, regulations and publications
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 25 Days of PTO (Vacation and Sick Days)
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 16 Weeks Family Leave
- Education Allotment
- 401k matching-contribution program
- Life, Disability, and Accident Insurance
Candidates will qualify for these benefits upon conversion to Full-Time at the end client.
Brooksource offers its own competitive benefits package (health/dental/vision, PTO, 401k, etc.) to consultants while they are still on contract.
This position is an immediate need, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.