- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement SQL.
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement Stored Procedures (PL/SQL/TSQL)
- Develop scripts to automate the execution of programs using shell scripts under Unix environment
- Develop technical specification documents
- Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support System sting
- Participate in design reviews / code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Perform unit testing and participate integration testing and support defect remediation
- Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverable thru all phases of the development life-cycle
- Agile Scrum experience
- Proven track record of effective business partnership
- Control M Scheduling for automation.
- CICD - Continuous Integration Continuous Development - Automated build scripting, etc.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer