Oracle PL/SQL Developers -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 70 million consumers accessing our network products, and 48 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Understand the data and perform data analysis to support building new reports and modify existing reports
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex SQL and PL/SQL scripts for new reports.
- Analyze users' needs and design as necessary.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Perform code promotions and test that reports are operating correctly.
- Communicate with end users on report or environment issues.
- Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.