Oracle PL/SQL Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Oracle PL/SQL Developer will act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. He or she will utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Work on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Plan, perform, and act as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
- Lead most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
- Act as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- 8+ years application development and implementation experience
- 5-10 years of Oracle E-Business Suite R12, ideally the WMS, INV, OM modules
- 5-10 years of Oracle PL/SQL Development
- Oracle Application Express (sometimes called APEX or OAE) would be a nice to have
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.