Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in either of our Rockville, MD, Bedford, MA, Naperville, IL, Irving, TX or NYC offices.
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization. Your specific duties in this role will include:
1. Perform Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
2. Research, construct, develop, and test complex SQL and PL/SQL for new projects.
3. Understand the data and perform data analysis to support building new processes and modify existing functionality.
4. Analyze users’ needs and design as necessary.
5. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
6. Perform code promotions and test that builds are operating correctly.
7. Communicate with QA, BAT and other stake holders on environment issues or other escalations.
8. Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.