Oracle PL/SQL Developers -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 70 million consumers accessing our network products, and 48 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Understand the data and perform data analysis to support building new reports and modify existing reports
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex SQL and PL/SQL scripts for new reports.
- Analyze users' needs and design as necessary.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Perform code promotions and test that reports are operating correctly.
- Communicate with end users on report or environment issues.
- Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming
- Minimum 2 years experience in performing data analysis
- Experience in Oracle 11g is must and knowledge of Oracle 12C is preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedure, design fundamentals, data modeling concepts
- Experience with or knowledge of Data Warehousing, reporting methodologies/ techniques and Business Intelligence reporting
- Experience working with business/IT users to understand business requirements, analyze existing code, and write functional and technical specifications
- Experience working with complex sql queries like Hierarchical, Aggregate Queries
- Experience working with different database objects like tables, views, materialized views and partitions
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL Server / Oracle databases
- Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in Informatica Power Center is a plus
- Knowledge of aggregate and analytic functions, using hints, SQL performance tuning
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members
- Knowledge of health insurance industry is a plus
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Engineering & Aerospace