Brooksource is seeking a mid – level OAE Developer (3-5 years) to join our financial services client in Charlotte, NC. This individual will be responsible for leading design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components. Experience in writing PL/SQL code, query tuning and data modeling. High potential for future growth in organization.
Minimum Skills Required:
Key Skills: Oracle APEX, PL/SQL, .NET, C#
• 3 – 5 years of development experience
• Oracle Application Express 5.0 or higher, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, SQL and Oracle 11g/12C
• A good understanding of using jQuery, jQuery UI and jQuery mobile and its use within APEX.
• Demonstrated experience with custom theming, custom interactive reporting, apex collections and dynamic actions
• Security access implementation using LDAP or Active Directory
• Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL programming, developing complex code units
• Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
• Experience in Oracle Supplied Packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL tables.
• Experience in SQL Performance Tuning
• Strong technical, analytical, logical, and documentation skills
• Good communication skills with attention to detail
• Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
• Experience with C# REST API development
• Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
• Experience writing and reviewing software design specifications in an object oriented development environment
• Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
• Ability to be a technical authority and work with other team members
• Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes
• Ability to work in a team environment