Location : Washington, DC
Duration : Long term
- At least one full lifecycle engagement as Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) Technical Specialist in a large-scale implementation/upgrade.
- Installation, configurations, administration and troubleshooting SSO issues related to WebLogic and WebCenter platforms.
- Ability to perform patch analysis on middleware components and provide engineering guidance and recommendations for implementation by the operations staff.
- Demonstrated technical experience in Oracle's Single Sign-On which utilizes the following Oracle components: Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO), Oracle Identity Management (IDM), Oracle Identity and Access Management (IAM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), Oracle OHS (Oracle HTTP Server), Oracle Directory Services Manager (ODSM), and Oracle WebGate;
- Ability to create, update, and review functional and technical documents; and
- Ability to develop test data, test scripts and execute comprehensive testing of integrated systems.
- Note: Knowledge and experience with the following is a plus, but not required:
- Oracle's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) development tools including: Oracle Document Capture (ODC), Oracle Forms Recognition (OFR), and Oracle SOA Suite (SOA),
- PeopleSoft GL, KK, PO, AM, AR, BI, AP, and/or ePro modules;