• Lead and coordinator the immunization's response to meaningful use requirements
• Participate with other coordinators across the country in joint advancing public health readiness challenge
• Define and management the process for systems to test the submission of meaningful use data received directly from providers and help to accept the data when successful
• Serve as the liaison between the state and facilities for issues regarding meaningful use and immunization data and stay abreast of changes to the meaningful use policy and procedures
• Oversees the state meaningful use portal for immunization data attachment
• Serve has the HL-7 Coordinator for the State Immunization registry.
• Lead provider onboarding activities related electronic HL-7 imports.
• Engage EMR vendors and Providers thru the Onboarding process starting from kickoff thru testing and going live on production.
• Monitor interfaces for issues and provide feedback to EMR vendors and providers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Test new updates from vendor and coordinate production deployments
• Participate in vendor consortium calls and provide feedback regarding bugs, issues and suggest improvements to the inter op engine, PHC-Hub
• Function as a backup resource when Helpdesk manager and/or IIS manager are not available.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Strong knowledge and experience of Health Level 7 (HL7) messaging with VXU (Unsolicited Vaccination Record Update) and QBP (Query messages)
• Strong working knowledge and experience of Oracle database with expert level SQL and intermediate PL/SQL scripting skills
• Advance knowledge of the information systems development life cycle, information technology, project tools and approaches to development and implementation
• Thorough knowledge of enterprise security practices
• Ability to work in a team environment with collaborative approach
• Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and management
• Ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships with internal and external customers, and vendors
• Bachelor's Degree in Computers or related fields with IT experience
• 8-10 years, full-time professional work experience in an Information Technology environment
• Five (5) years of applications development experience
• Five (5) years' experience Oracle database
• Healthcare industry experience is a plus. Location : Indianapolis, IN
Expected Contract length : 6 months with possibility of extension or permanent placement
Who to Contact: Shaik Aamer
How to Apply: Please send your resume to ' '
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130712 when responding to this ad.