Location: Irving, TX
Looking for a org change manager consultant to support migration and building new Intranet platform.
The consultant will be responsible for identifying and creating change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption, minimize conflicts and meet objectives. The Consultant will present recommendations for effective organizational change, learning, organization design, and communications. Responsibilities will include evaluating existing structure, conducting surveys and assessments, collaborating with individuals in a diverse environment; identifying resistance and performance gaps and crafting improvement plans.
Essential Job Functions:
• Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
• Apply a structured change management process and tools to create change management strategy and plans.
• Leads and implement change initiatives and work-streams related to any project for which there is an OCM component;
• Lead design. Development, delivery and management of stakeholder management plans, communication plans, resistance management plans and engagement plans.
• Work with PM/PMO to integrate change management activities into project plan.
• Coordinate with other initiatives to make sure there is common understanding on timelines and other overlaps.
• Drives adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with our Change Management methodologies;
• Develops project strategies and plans including stakeholder assessments, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, end-user training;
• Oversees team execution in accordance with project plans, tools and methods.
• Prepares presentations and lead/facilitate meetings;
• Partners with business to ensure an understanding of the current culture and jointly develop readiness assessments and change adoption plans;
• Facilitates change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation.
• Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value.
• BA or BS Degree in related area of study, a plus!;
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation;
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Project Management and Resource Management;
• Passion for landing change;
• High EQ with demonstrated communication and teaming skills;
• Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership and relationship building skills;
• Must have experience influencing stakeholders in written and oral communications;
• Expertise in the Change Management tools and methods;
• Experience conducting business process sessions resulting in fit/gap analysis and production of detailed process flows;
• Experience working with third party providers and consultants;
• Proficient with MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Visio and MS Project;
Director - Resource Development