PC Support II
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 128862 when responding to this ad.
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated PC Support II in Wichita, Kansas.
Job Title: PC Support II
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Expected Duration: 12 Months
Under general supervision, install, maintain, and upgrade workstation hardware, software, and operating systems, support single and multifunction printing devices, smart phones, tablet devices, and mobile data systems. This position also involves workstation moves and equipment upgrades. This person must be able to resolve problems associated with Help Desk trouble calls. Individual must also provide technical knowledge and expertise necessary to solve medium to highly complex problems. This job is to be performed with limited supervision and has no responsibility or authority for the direction of others.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to set up/configuration of desktop hardware and current operating system.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating and networking systems.
- Other competencies as required by specific assignments may include knowledge of audio-visual systems, ruggedized laptops, virus kiosks and other equipment. * Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
- Manages time effectively while assuring attention to details.
- Finishes tasks accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Makes sound decisions with general guidance.
- Other competencies as required by specific assignments may include knowledge of audio-visual systems, ruggedized laptops, virus kiosks and other equipment.
- Associate degree in a computer science-related field and 2 years desktop operating and networking systems
- 4 years recent experience in desktop operating and networking systems
- Ideal Candidate
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and Office 365 is required. Understanding of DNS and active client (what it does and how it works). Candidate must be familiar with maintaining laptop and PC hardware in addition to laser printer technology. Experience with SCCM, Citrix, Virtual Desktop, and other Operating Systems is preferred.
Contact Name: Hari Vembadi
How to Apply: To apply for this posting please send your resume
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. BCForward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India, and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCForward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.