An enterprise level client of TEKsystems is looking to add PC Technicians to their team. You would be responsible for new PC set up and configuration. This is a great opportunity for a technical professional to gain enterprise level experience and grow their career in a large organization.
- Log and track requests received from clients.
- Investigate, evaluate and resolve reported support issues and requests.
- Log, categorize and prioritize incidents.
- Perform initial diagnosis and determine if escalation is necessary.
- Install and maintain both hardware and software.
- Serve as a troubleshooter in the implementation and use of workstations and associated software and hardware.
- At least 6 months of IT technical experience is preferred but also open to general technical support experience.
- Experience providing high level of customer service
- Experience troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues in a large environment
- Experience working with a ticketing system is preferred (Remedy, ServiceNow, etc)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.