Title : PCB Design/ Quality Check Engineer
Location : McKinney,TX
Duration : 3 Months Contract
DOD Security Clearance Required
- EPDS is seeking a PCB and CCA Quality Check Engineer to support multiple programs.
- In this position, you will perform quality checks on circuit board layouts using CAD software to verify that the design meets certain performance and producibility requirements.
- The primary responsibilities of this position will include, but not limited to:
- Works independently and as part of a team to achieve the assigned objectives.
- Use Mentor Valor NPI software to analyze printed circuit designs and generate reports.
- Ability to interpret and have a working understanding of Electronic Engineering drawings
- Check and generate assembly drawings and fab/drill drawings with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates a very high level of accuracy in all work performed.
- Effectively communicate PCB design improvement recommendations to the Design Layout team and Engineering.
- Provides input and feedback to engineering and other functional teams in support towards the success of the projects.
- Work with external customers, Engineering, and Supply Chain to resolve any design or interpretation issues.
- Updates the Engineering Design Rules & Standards documents and checklists to capture lessons-learned and changes brought about through external specifications, industry standards and customer driven requirements.
- Provides technical leadership and knowledge in the application and support of PCB design software, design guides and rules.