Position Overview: We are looking for an experienced PHP (7+) developer with MySQL (5.8+) database experience who will help us create a Proof of Concept (POC) application that takes inputs from a web-based web page, validates the data and inserts into the database.
Further, reporting based on this data will be generated from the application.
The ideal candidate will be strong in PHP (the language) and MYSQL (the database) and have used extensively Bootstrap 3 and who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
* Develop functionality into a PHP application from a set of requirements in a rapid development manner
* Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
* Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Create and maintain software documentation
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
* Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.