Brooksource is looking for a PHP Developer with ambitions of being a team and project leader on multiple high visibility, high impact projects. This person will be joining our manufacturing client in the greater Milwaukee area with a rapidly expanding IT department who is re-branding themselves from a transmission company with tech to a technology company that does transmissions. Qualifications:
With a growing 160,000 sq. ft. headquarters and a new building acquisition this year, their organization is one of excitement and opportunity.
The PHP Developer will work as part of the Catalog Team with high expectations. Their main focus will be continuing to add updates and new features to their e-commerce site, along with building out their Laravel-based Data Store. You will also be working cross functionally with the ERP team who is in the middle of a multi-year ERP implementation, as well as working alongside their Salesforce Development team.
If you're someone who wants to take the next step of their development career into a leadership position, we want to talk to you! Through this role, you'll have the opportunity to make a major impact within the organization.
- 3+ years of web programming experience in a business environment utilizing PHP
- Excellent knowledge and experience setting up and managing LAMP stack environments
- Efficient in writing MySQL queries
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience writing and integrating with API's
- Experience with Source Control, specifically Git
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- The desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- High degree of adaptability
- Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent years of work experience
Nice To Have:
Nice To Have:
- Experience with common AWS products, specifically EC2 and RDS
- Experience in UI Design or testing
- Dynamics Navision experience
- Magento 2 experience
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- JIRA/Kanban familiarity
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.