TEKsystems has partnered with a small company in downtown KCMO to identify a PHP Developer with Laravel experience on a direct placement basis.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about leveraging technology to improve themselves and others in a scalable way. We envision the technology we build here will one day be able to serve not only individuals, but coaches, enterprises, and various non-profit institutions all over the world.
- You will be expected to be an independent thinker in a fast-growing start-up. You will need to take ownership of your tasks and will be challenged to think of the elegant solutions to technical problems we face.
- You will be a core part of our team, taking the lead in making sure the products we create are excellent, robust, and scalable.
- Compensation is competitive.
The ideal candidate is a proven professional who has specialized in developing applications using PHP (Laravel preferred) for 4+ years.
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience in developing web (Angular 8) and/or
native mobile apps (Swift and/or Kotlin) is a great addition. AWS is also a plus.
These are the main things you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain a strong, scalable, and cutting-edge backend to our mobile app (currently live on the iOS App Store) and our web products (currently in private beta)
- Build on new features to the existing applications and collaborate with the rest of the team
- Maintain existing code and resolve bugs on the mobile app & web products
- Lead and maintain the backend application development life cycle from beta, to delivery, and post launch support
- Effectively communicate ongoing task progress, evaluations, ideas, timetable
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Collaborate regularly with fellow team members
- Stay on top of new trends & best practices in development
- Keep the team informed of timelines and development status
If you have recent PHP with Laravel experience, please apply today!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.