Our client is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to support, develop, and build their Websites, Web Portal, and Web-Based Application products including their goKit Operating System. The ideal candidate will enjoy fast-paced startup work environments and working on a highly collaborative team. You will be partnering with mobile engineers, firmware, hardware, and product teams. This candidate will have the opportunity to take ownership of full products and focus on clean code, building well-architectured products.
There are 2 main products. The first is the enterprise customer web portal where their customers can go to manage their devices. The second is their 'goKit' which is a public sector briefcase that holds, charges, manages devices on the go and in the field. There is a built in computer so the user can manage their devices out in the field and this team is building out that application.
• Developing and Updating the websites, web portals, and web-based applications
• Contribute to portal and product road map, including support features within their products
• Support Twilio integration API for mobile applications
• Facilitating server, site updates and installations, and hardware integration
Required Qualifications :
• 3+ years Full Stack experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience developing in any of the following PHP/Python/Ruby/Node.js
• Knowledge of Linux Server environments including web servers (nginx, apache)
• Understanding of Databases (mysql/postgres/mongodb)
It would be awesome if you had:
• Experience in AWS and cloud Based Technologies
• Knowledge of VueJS or React
• Understanding of containerization & virtualization
• Design/UI/UX experience
• Experience with compiled languages (C/C++/Java)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.