Responsibilities of the PHP Developer:
• Plan, design, and develop a variety of projects
• Build clean, well written code to build out projects from dynamic websites
• Work to improve back office systems and processes
• Automate redundant manual processes
• Create efficient, scalable enterprise-level systems
Requirements of the PHP Developer:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with PHP, SQL, Linux, Apache Server, MySQL, server administration, and hardware experience
• Familiarity with APIs, web services, jQuery, web design, and database design
• Motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and a passion for technology
• Ability to work with a small team, and learn independently and get up to speed quickly
• Successful schedule and budget management experience
• Solid troubleshooting and quality assurance experience
• Experience with unit testing and source code control
• Ability to work directly with clients
• Clear and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design