TEKsystems is seeking a PHP developer for a small startup in the KC metro area.
You will be expected to be an independent thinker in a fast-growing startup. You will be a core part of the team, taking the lead in making sure the
products we create are excellent, robust, and scalable. The ideal candidate is a proven professional who has specialized in developing applications
using PHP (Laravel preferred), experience in AWS, and SQL.
Some main things you'll be doing:
• Develop and maintain a strong, scalable, and cutting-edge backend to our mobile app.
• Build on new features to the existing applications and collaborate with the rest of the team.
• Maintain existing code and resolve bugs on the mobile app & amp; web products.
• Lead and maintain the backend application development life cycle from beta, to delivery, and post launch support.
• Effectively communicate ongoing task progress, evaluations, ideas, timetable, and technical & process concerns.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Collaborate regularly with fellow team members
• Stay on top of new trends & amp; best practices in development.
• Keep the team informed of timelines and development status.
• Independent thinking, a lot of self-initiative, and comfort in a small team.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.