PHP Web Developer
Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 6+ Months
- Web development using current Internet and scripting languages and Web authoring tools. Responsible for various Web-related coding and programming tasks from the construction of the Web front-end to embedded Web applications. Develops code, integrates artwork, text, video, etc.
Minimum Required Skills:
Technical skills required:
- Expert PHP hand-coding skills
- Expert XHTML/HTML5 hand-coding skills
- Expert CSS skills
- Experience with Automation using Selenium or similar
- Experience with Git tools and DevOps workflows
- Additional Job Details:
- Soft skills required:
- Project management experience including offsite vendors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Formal education or equivalent: 4-year college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 113030 when responding to this ad.