Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a PHP developer for a full time role.
Participate in the analysis, design, development, implementation and documentation of new and existing systemsPropose system modifications and enhancements Provide production support of enterprise systems by investigating and resolving system problems and user questionsMaintain problem management database Review the quality of changes to the system as proposed by analysts and recommend improvements Provide technical direction in analysis, design, implementation and documentation of new or existing systems and perform development or implementation as requiredPrepare program specifications and procedures necessary to support development process Participate in team-oriented environment to develop web-based applicationsMaintain existing codebase to include troubleshooting bugs and add new features
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems preferred
- Proven analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the full software development cycle: from requirements gathering, to development, to testing, to delivery
- Testing web applications for accessibility (ADA) compliance.
- Deploying software in a cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Keen interest in understanding the latest technology, social media and communications developments
- Ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize
- Ability to evaluate and manage risk
- Ability to motivate others to complete work and fulfill obligations
- Ability to work with teams and vendors
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and models, as well as organization structures
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$40,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical