Our client, is a Automotive Tier 1. Company is located near Novi, MI with HQ in Germany looking for a Plant Manager.
Company is expanding. This position will manage a plant in Novi, MI and also a small operation in Stuttgart Germany.
Prefer Speak German Language & English Fluently (Verhandlungssicheres Sprechen von Deutsch und Englisch)
The Plant Manager will report to the Vice President of North American Operations and dotted line to the Global Director of Operations. The Plant Manager will be responsible for developing and leading all TPS activities; the continuous improvement initiatives, 5S, kanban, lean manufacturing, manage technical & production staff, provide direction and support for new products & processes.
This requires combining of manufacturing facilities into one super-site and then effectively run the operation. We are looking for a high energy individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage operations, staff and team. JOB Function:
- Manage a high volume manufacturing unit for an Manufacturing company involved in high volume manufacturing engineered products.
- Develop and lead continuous improvement in the production area. (lean, 5s, kanban, kaizen, JIT).
- Coordinate efforts with team leaders and liaison with customers on delivery
- Manage Plant Managers and other direct reports. Interface with purchasing, training, tool room, engineering, quality and shipping departments.
- Coordinate with VP / President on goals and strategic initiatives.
- Manage Launch of new Products
- Manage quality of new models
FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS of ORLANDO
- Must have 10 or more years as a Plant Manager (or Director of Operations or VP) of - Prior Experience in High Volume Industry - Automotive Experience is preferred.
- 4 year degree (technical degree is strongly preferred).
- MBA or Masters a plus.
- Prior Experience setting up a new Greenfield Site is preferred but not required.
- Experience with operational TPS and implementing Lean initiatives, 5s, Kaizen, kanban, JIT, Muda Management.
- Black Belt or green belt or six sigma experience is a plus.
- High energy, solid & good interpersonal skills and technically sound.
- Expertise in all aspects of running manufacturing operations including P&L, with additional experience in Engineering, Finance, Purchasing, Shipping, Logistics, Quality, ISO Certifications ISO 9000, EPA & Environmental - ISO-140001.
- Prefer Speak German Language & English Fluently (Verhandlungssicheres Sprechen von Deutsch und Englisch)
- Willing to travel in Europe (Initially 50%+ to manufacturing locations in US, Ireland, Poland, Netherlands, Romania & Hungary)
- Production Logistic and Launch Management und new product und projekt Manufacturing Launch Produktionsprozessen
- Sicherstellung von Produktivitätssteigerungen
- Kontinuierliche Verbesserungen in operativen und distributiven
- Mitwirkung in Entwicklung von Produkt- und Anlagenkonzepten
- Entwicklung von Effizienten Teams und Arbeitsstrukturen
- Weiterentwicklung der Ablauforganisation innerhalb der Organisation und
- zu den Schnittstellenpartnern;
- Other – Projektmanagement, Fertigung, Unternehmensstrategie, Strategische Planung, Unternehmensplanung, Programmmanagement, Produktentwicklung, Supply-Chain-Management
For More Information about us, visit ww.fpcor.com
To follow, please contact Christopher Shelton at 407-307-1500 Ext 125
Candidate must be Authorized to work in the United States.
Automotive, Director of Quality, Quality Manager, Beverage, Consumer Electronics Automotive, Plant Manager, vp, vice, president, Operations Manager, Manufacturing, Director of Manufacturing, Managing Director, Lean Manufacturing, JIT, Director of Quality, Vice President of Manufacturing, Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, TQP, TPM, production manager, manufacturing manager, Operations Management, Manufacturing Operations, Consumer Electronics, NPI Management, Plant Operations, Plant Management, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), New Product Implementation, Contract Manufacturing
$200,000.00 - $250,000.00 /Year
Other, Engineering & Aerospace