Location: 100% remote
Duration: 4+ month contract
You will be the lead reporting for PMO (Project Management Office), serve as a system administrator for the PMO systems, and monitor for adherence to key processes.
- Work with management to evolve KPI (Key Performance Indicator) metrics for project and project portfolio
- Develop the report suits to enhance transparency, decision and monitoring capabilities
- Be responsible for completeness of the data needed for the reporting
- Be responsible for delivery of key reports
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests
- Serve as system administrator for the PMO systems
- Work with management to understand needs, ensure alignment and results
- Manage system enhancement backlog
- Manage system configuration and workflow
- Serve as Tier 3 user support
- Work directly with vendor(s) on system upgrades and integrations
- Partner with BI (Business Intelligence) and other technical groups for integration
- Monitor for adherence to key processes:
- Review the project portfolio for adherence to project management methodologies
- Report to the management on the performance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with different applications such as PPM, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to pull data from SQL and update database
- Strong knowledge of business applications, specifically MS Project, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.