Location : Aurora IL
6 Months contract
Senior Power BI Developer
Responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing PowerBI dashboards and reports. This individual will be a critical member of the team supporting the rollout of a new EDW project. The role will also be responsible for training IT and Informatics team members in advanced PowerBI authoring skills.
- Translate data and business requirements into informative visuals and reports
- Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Build and maintain Azure Analysis Services reporting models
- Manage and enhance row and field level security via Azure Analysis Services models
- Work side by side with staff to provide hands on training
- BS in Computer Science or Information System
- 3 Years of experience and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (PowerBI, Azure Analysis Services, SQL Server, Azure)
- Experience creating calculated measures and columns with DAX in MS Power BI Desktop
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations using MS Power BI Desktop (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.