Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract to hire
- Produces software designs to meet complex requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Ensures technical documentation reflects changes to application functionality or implementation choices. Plans, conducts, and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and results, and communicates with management. Leverages team skills for successful project completion.
- Leads system design, applying established and emerging software engineering best practices and design patterns.
- Balances between robustness and speed/cost considerations, optimizing based on what's appropriate for the solution domain.
- Writes application code at a high level of productivity, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
- Plans overall documentation needs and provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements.
- Drives quality best practices including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration to ensure a defect-free delivery.
- Maintains consistency and encourages improvement.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!