6+ Month Contract
Department: Supply Chain Planning, Systems & Vision
Function of Position:
- Monitor and maintain forecast and inventory levels for a variety of finished goods.
- Evaluate different forecast models and apply the best model to ensure forecast accuracy.
- Follow up with Product Marketing on forecast changes.
- Manage a steady flow of Engineering Change Orders that impact FG you are responsible for.
- Participate in quarterly S&OP process by preparing data and graphs.
- Support Supply Chain Planning in optimizing the newly implemented Sales & Operations Planning software solution.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing, create reports, create training documents, and help new users become familiar with the tool.
- Forecast Management
- Manage forecast in Hyperion, o9 and SAPo
- Support monthly forecast meeting by providing reports and data extracts.
- Establish & maintain metrics and dashboards against forecasting and inventory models.
- Provide ATP reports as required.
- Initiate, maintain and coordinate ECO change activity with functional groups.
- Manage applications resolution involving supply and demand conflicts(SAP, o9, Hyperion, EDW, Agile, Tableau, etc.).o Ensure MRP accuracy across all plants in o9 and SAP.
- Engage IT support for future business enhancements within our applications (identify areas of improvement, functional spec, script testing, project management).
- Manage and review SOX compliance for MRP loado Manage material master and bill of material structures in ERP application
- Support, resolve and troubleshoot o9 advanced planning system and ERP application (MRP/MPS) issues.
- Business Analytics:
- Define and maintain KPI’s thru the creation of dashboards.
- Data mine and format information across multiple software applications.
- Support and analyze monthly inventory review, including excess and obsolescence analysis, with Finance.
- Coordinate inventory concerns with organization and support monthly inventory review with executive management.
- Compare different forecast models in o9 and select appropriate modelSkill/Job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 1-5+ years of experience in supply chain and manufacturing, preferably with a medical device company.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Experience with ERP systems, Business Intelligence applications and MS Office products, preferably SAP ERP/BI, Hyperion, Agile and Tableau. Strong skill set in Excel is a must.
- Understanding global forecasts in a medium/high volume, high mix manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding Regulatory requirements within the medical device manufacturing industry.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and priorities concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a high volume ECO environment.