$19.23/hr (higher payrate for bilingual and licensed candidates)
Contract to Hire
11:00am 8:00pm M-F
Our client, Empower Retirement, located in Andover, MA is seeking Call Center Representatives to support their Participant Services division starting on 9/19/2019. These positions are temporary, starting immediately, with the potential to lead into future permanent positions with Empower Retirement. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a career in Financial Services.
- Answering inbound calls from existing and new plan participants, employers, and third party specialists.
- Provide general account information and educate participants on questions and available options related to contributions, withdrawals and product information.
- Process distributions, loans and general account changes upon direction from participant as allowed by plan provisions.
- Assist participants through the navigation of the automated voice response system and participant website.
- Submit requests for research and follow-up if needed after the initial call. May be required to make outbound calls if necessary.
- Review, comprehend and implement all new communication regarding plan updates and changes.
- Attend meetings and coaching sessions as required.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred (recent grads welcome!)
- Must be able to meet department call quality requirements
- Consistent adherence to work schedule and punctuality required
- Must have proven customer service and phone skills
- Must have basic Keyboarding skills
- Must have ability to problem solve and react quickly to client's needs
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week between the hours of 11:00 am and 8:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday with the possibility of Saturday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm EST.
- Must commit to long-term assignment with possible extension
- Please submit your MS Word resume with your application
Increased Pay Requirements:
- Active Series 6 and Series 63 encouraged to apply (possible pay premium)
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) encourage to apply (possible pay premium)