Merchant Processing Manager (Remote Role)
Who We Are –
At TableSafe we are obsessed with creating the Ultimate Dining and Hospitality Experience. Our team consists of hardware designers, software developers, former restaurateurs and executives who are committed to building the easiest, most secure and fastest payment process for the hospitality industry.
We are relentless in our pursuit of an enhanced dining experience. Our technology will become the foundation for fostering an ecosystem of companies and technologies that offer payment solutions anywhere it is more convenient or desired to pay for services away from the point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
We are a team of exceptionally talented, bright and driven people that question the norm and seek to simplify the payment process in the hospitality industry. We work hard and with a purpose. We engage in lively debates and thrive on innovative and new ways to solve existing solutions.
If you’d like to change the future of payments and are an innovative and intuitively curious problem solver, this is your chance to join our rapidly growing team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Merchant Processing Manager to join our team.
What You’ll Do
The Merchant Processing Manager oversees the TableSafe Payments Product inclusive of: Compliance, Underwriting and Transaction Review (Risk), merchant onboarding, working with internal and external engineers to identify and design features, maintaining current risk and underwriting policies and procedures, interfacing with merchants, analyzing processing statements, managing business relationships, and performing other tasks as deemed necessary. He/she is tasked with ensuring that the TableSafe Payments product objectives and standards of the organization, as well as customer satisfaction and deadlines, are met.
The major duties of the Manager are:
● Develop and maintain policies and procedures aligned with Card Scheme regulations
● Manage and maintain key business partner relationships and communication
● Work closely with management to ensure content is aligned with government regulations, industry standards revenue, customer, culture, and business objectives.
● Underwriting and onboarding of Sub-Merchant accounts Sub-Merchant account maintenance and management
● Underwriting and risk analysis
● Design and implement management reporting to inform management of performance levels of departments and related risk levels of merchants.
● Manage multiple priorities, assign appropriate resources, ensure quality, professional work and maintain high standards.
● Demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities, system/product knowledge, and development of strong business relationships.
● Demonstrate subject matter expertise and understand all aspects of the payment industry and regulations governing it.