Payroll Business Analyst
Our global client, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is a world class food service provider with a top notch, state of the art technology stack. This innovative company provides employees with excellent work-life balance and prioritizes safety, health, and environment first. This company provides an excellent benefits package and is recognized for their great culture.
The Payroll Functional Analyst provides systems analysis, configuration, development, QA, and support for Payroll.
Location: 100% Remote (MUST be able to work East Coast hours)
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Pay: $40.00/hr W2
- Work with business team members, 3rd party vendors, and user community to assess and define business/technical requirements related to Payroll Systems.
- Complete gap analysis and assessments of current technical/business solutions as well as potential future solutions.
- Draft requirements and specifications documentation, complete to signoff and validate deliverables to specifications.
- Second level support for all Payroll system products.
- Assist in application testing to ensure the functionality of the product.
- Produce high quality documentation, including procedural, operational and process flow documents.
- Provide field user and frontline support personnel training on all Payroll applications.
- Requires adherence to agree upon deadlines.
- Create supporting documents for training, facilitate meetings and provide application demos for all audience levels.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify gaps in existing solutions and assist in developing new preventive solutions.
- Service oriented, collaborative approach to internal customer and peer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SAP Payroll experience preferred.
- Committed and enthusiastic approach to supporting business customers in a systems environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. 2-3 years of experience of working with Payroll systems.
- Experience in application test planning and test execution.
- Solid knowledge of HR business processes, including HR laws and data privacy standards.
- Effective organizational and planning skills.
- Work independently to complete tasks.
- Availability to perform maintenance and testing tasks during off business hours.
Benefits of working as an employee of CRG!
All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 25% of the first 6% of employee contributions to the 401K plan!