Provide basic PC troubleshooting services to the general user community. The individual in this position has the responsibility and the authority to carry out assigned tasks. Provide additional support of Windows 10 deployment to all end user computers.
• Hardware break/fix (including PCs, laptops, workstations, printers and other peripheral devices
• Installation/removal of hardware (disk drives, adapter cards, printers, memory, etc.)
• Installation/removal of software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• New PC/laptop/workstation setup (disk imaging) and installation
• PC/laptop/workstation removal and disk-image backup
• Basic application support
• Responsible for maintaining reasonable and acceptable attendance
• Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with L-3 Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
• Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment
• Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.