The Developer will be responsible for software integration, customization, and support of Pegasystems solutions. Build business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications using Pega. Contribute in the design, development, integration, testing, and installation of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and related infrastructure.
- Participate in JAD/Agile/Scrum meetings
- Work with cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Work closely with Business Architects to implement solution architecture
- Responsible for the technical solution within Pega including enterprise class structure, data model and application framework
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Insure adherence to the Pegasystems development guardrails as well as the original design principles
- Insure compliance with coding standards, UI standards and Corporate standards
- Prepare software requirements specifications and prototypes for translation into structured application programs.
- Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Support the development of technical maintenance and support manuals.
Analyze, debug and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Assist database administrators, data stewards, quality assurance team, system engineers, network engineers and other staff in ways to ensure data integrity, consistency, security and privacy.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features
- Perform regular code and design reviews
- Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities.
- Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following iterative development approach.
- Provide technical expertise and actively participate in creating systems development, software, hardware, and application development standards, procedures and policies.
- Pega workflow design
- Pega form design