AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. Network Administrator with our client in Tampa FL area. This is a DIRECT HIRE role - great salary/benefits/bonus! No C2C for this Sr. Network Administrator
The Sr. Network Administrator has the job responsibility of managing and monitoring the network and server environment. The Sr. Network Administrator ensures the availability, security, configuration, and growth of the IT infrastructure is aligned with needs and requirements. The Sr. Network Administrator reports to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for a number of specific tasks as outlined under responsibilities.
- Analyze network schemas and configurations to make recommendations for operational and security improvements
- Develop and maintain complex network configurations to secure and improve network performance
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for documentation, design, planning
- Fully support all aspects of the network, including firewalls, switches,
- Configure, implement, test, administer, patch, troubleshoot, or maintain firewalls, IPS,
- web filters, switches, routers, VPN’s, encryption, antimalware solutions and wireless
- networks in compliance with best practices and CIS security configurations
- Active Directory Design and Administration
- Create, review or modify backup and recovery policy and procedures.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Automate common administrative tasks
- Participates in team meetings, share updates
- Work with all levels of staff and leadership, external consultants,
- the health care community, vendors, and customers to solve the needs of both internal and external clients
- Contribute to regular security and risk assessments, refine systems to support the findings of these assessments and implement additional systems as needs arise to ensure an advanced operational ad security position.
- Develop and maintain procedures and standards following industry best practice or improvements over best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned Requirements
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer