LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Serve as an IT Lead at the Client reporting to the DCM of the Veeva Global QMS Quality system.
- Support the Digital Capability Manager (DCM) by performing IT Lead responsibilities of the Veeva QMS Quality system.
- Accountable for leading the global IT support and operations work for the Veeva Quality QMS platform and IT support activities across the Quality organization at Client.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Collaborate closely with the Quality business organization from a business relationship lead perspective and serve as a resident expert in the Enterprise Veeva IT Operations team at Client.
- Serve as the Quality IT Lead and primary interface between business partners and technology vendors on demand management projects in order to analyze and validate published business requirements and turn them into functional solutions.
- Lead across multiple regional and global teams to ensure harmonization of global/regional Release Management of the Quality QMS system.
- Work closely with strategic partners, providing the leadership necessary to synchronize business and IT Enterprise Veeva processes and ensure compliance with Client policies and procedures.
- Serve as the primary Operations Lead in Quality IT to business partners and technology vendors to discuss their business needs and explore advancement of solutions with vendors depending on current and future needs.
- Lead and work closely with matrix teams from Client and external vendors to ensure a smooth execution of support and demand management project activities.
- Serve as a lead to all outsourced operations analysts, testers and multiple vendor teams to execute on Veeva QMS demand management projects and release management.
- Provide status updates by reporting key metrics from the Client CMDB system.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical teams.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
Life Cycle Management
- Drive business performance through a highly effective and efficient demand management & release management process, delivering on all commitments.
- Ensure the demand management process develops a fully aligned and business-approved demand management portfolio per incremental release cycle, building more structured, strategic, and aligned relationships with business constituents in Quality.
- Serve as the resident IT Lead to provide oversight to Accenture and Veeva in the Quality space to ensure delivery of business-approved Operational portfolio commitments, critical releases, and other approved changes according to agreed time, budget, scope and quality.
- Ensure direct compliance with defined SDLC practices. Deliver on time, on scope, on budget, and with all requisite qualifications per SDLC.
- Drive business performance through delivering operations activities related to application and business operations support for the Quality QMS system.
- Ensure effective change control leadership around the review and approval of change requests related to the Quality QMS system.
- Ensure full and timely IT support to progress critical pipeline activities (i.e., critical study filings, FDA submissions, String of Pearls acquisitions, divestitures), ensuring effective collaboration and coordination.
- Take full accountability and ownership in the support of internal and health authority audits. Fully accountable to ensure health authority and internal Quality compliance and quality practices are met or exceeded.
- Ensure compliance with SDLC standards and ensure quality deliverables for maintenance activities.
- Ensure timely IT coordination and support to address 100% of audit findings in accordance with agreed-upon time-lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, is required.
- Overall 10-15 years in Information Technology with 8-10 years of pharmaceutical experience or other relevant Vault and Quality processes.
- Experience in Quality systems specifically Veeva QMS is very desirable.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills, with the ability to influence others.
- Proven strong client management skills particularly with senior level.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with a broad matrix team and ability to influence others and achieve results.
- Excellent business and transaction processing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: [email protected]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00402
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE